Friday 29 June 2007

Little angel

I was at my aunt's house today she has a 14 year old girl and a 5 year old boy-both so beautiful mashallah and we were talking about whether we should go abroad this year or stay and "discover England" instead, and decided that we should stay since i am will start my job soon and everyones schedule is a bit tight this summer. my aunt was like "i want to go abroad, we have seen most of uk, and my baby hasnt been around the world much, i want to take him and show him places" He stopped playing with his jigsaw puzzle, looked up so innocently and said "but mummy i have, i went with you everywhere when i was in your tummy, i saw everything through your eyes" Awww bless him he's the sweetest and naughtiest child ever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe, very sweet :)

I hope mine will say:|

"The real voyage of discovery consists not of seeking new landscapes but in having a new outlook."

:)

Spirit Seeker said...

lol yea im sure your child will be just as philosophical as u!