Monday 2 July 2007

I PASSES MY EXAMS!

hello,
i had my induction day for my summer placement today, it was like all my class was there! well 25 of us! and the remainder five were from different unis, anyways was just as boring as last year and since i was one of the few that has completed a placement last year i have EXTRA work to do and the competition to gain a pre-reg place is so strife and obvious amongst everyone! whatever happened to the love? and I PASSED MY EXAMS! WOHOO! i dont know the actual marks yeat because the website is messed up but my name was on the pass list! next year my masters! im so happy and relieved. from tomorrow i start work at my chemist, hope they like me, im so tired right now i hate commuting into the city.....
i need chai
bye!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !!

:D

Sofi said...

congrats! which city do you commute to? i'm in two minds about commuting......its a love hate relationship.

Spirit Seeker said...

taqdeer: thanks!! :)

sofi: i commuted into leeds city centre, for a small town girl like me thats a big thing! lol im going to be commuting for my final year at uni, instead of living there, i need a car, i need to pass driving! which city are you going tobe commuting to?