Tuesday 17 July 2007

funny things

my work people are so hilarious, i think its because we are all females,
yesterday my senior lecturer(G) was working with me in the chemist and she was asking one of the girls, lets call the girl D, about her love life, and it went like this
G-so are you still with that fella of yours or you got a new one?
D-which new one?
G-the one you met in Barbados
D-oh you mean BIGGUS DICKUS,* laughs loudly* yeah im still with him
G-well thanks a lot for the details(!)

it was soo funny, i though i was going to die of laughter, G is an elderly lady of 52 and slightest prudish from what ive gathered. the look on her face was a right picture! hehe

Something else happened to me a few days ago, chemist phone rings, therefore i go to answer since no one else ever does!
me-hello********* pharmacy, how may i help you?
person-hiya, im having a fag! (as in a cigarette)
me-uh huh ?
person-im trying to quit, it didn't last long, are you shout at me?
me-well no, quitting and having the commitment to quit is up to you, i cant shout at you
person-im going try to quit now, bye
me-bye

i got some more tales to tell, but that's for another time, im ill-ish....

No comments: