Saturday 2 June 2007

My to do list for this month (arghh)

  • Apply to all the community and hospital pharmacies where I think that I have a remote chance of them accepting me for a pre-registration place next summer
  • Start preparing for my summer placement that starts next month e.g brush up on calculations, read through healthcare notes, try to read the ENTIRE BNF! (ambitious?-yes i know)
  • Decorate my bedroom and bathroom- i was soo looking forward to do thing but with the above two points i might not a get a chance this summer and then winter starts :( . I might have to ask my family for help, even though i said i didnt need any help doing up my part of the house..........
  • PASS my driving test-need to apply for one first (hehe)
  • LOSE the remaining weight to reach target-7lbs to go!!
  • Brush up on my cooking skills-everyone is going back to work and school next week as half term is nearly over, and so I think that this is a good time to brush up on them chappati making skills :)

No comments: