Wednesday 13 June 2007

Random things 1 :)

  1. The iifa awards came and went with out a bang, bollywoods finest in Yorkshire and still nothing excited happened apart from arjun rampal getting booed off stage, salman kicking katrina out of their hotel room, two chav gangs fighting in the audience-information provided by a friend who was actually derailed enough to go.
  2. My driving instructor asked me if i had blonde hair under my hijab!......wtf?? apparently i remind him of a blonde, confused barbie doll, he's weird but keeps me entertained.
  3. There is an imposter!! there has been various sightings of a girl that look exactly like me! i have to find her, im sooo curious to see my look-a-like.
  4. Arghh its soo hard to lose 7 lbs! and its half way through June, need to up the ante
  5. Daddy's birthday bbq went good, weather was hot and i turned a blind ear to all that was being said, too bad i didnt turn a blind mouth, because i think i stepped on a few toes....eeeekkkkkkk
  6. I HATE APPLICATION FORMS! applying for pre-reg and its sooo tedious, got so many to do yet and they all ask weird questions e.g please state the number of prescriptions of the last pharmacy store you worked for. so are they asking me per day, per week, per month, per hour even?? and how the hell am i suppose to know? i can remember exactly how much because we were more of an "over the counter pharmacy" than a "prescription pharmacy" blehhhhh

5 comments:

Sofi said...

lol. oooo what happened with sallu i wonder

and losing weight. the bane of my life :@@@

Anonymous said...

hehe, what a nifty blog!

I love the pic of the chinese girl too.

but... do you have blonde hair under your hijab? :P

Spirit Seeker said...

sofi: i think sallu bhai must have had his usual pyschotic turns we hear about in the mags! god knows what goes through the minds of celebs and even us mere mortals!
I have definetly up the ante of exercise, ive doubled it!hehe arghh i cant believe losing the last bit of weight has me more frustrated than when i first began losing it!!

taqdeer: im glad u liked the pic of the chinese girl, i liked it too! but i changed the layout of the blog, because the writing was too small to read. i wanted to keep the chinese girl pic but i couldnt use it unless i used the whole template! you will probably be seeing layout changes on this blog till i find my "style"
do i have blonde hair under my hijab? lol!! no i dont, its more of a medium/dark brown at the moment, i dont think i will ever be daring enough to go blonde! lol

Sofi said...

im thinkng of starting the kellogs k diet. my birthday is in 2 or 3 weeks now (its more a goal thing that didnt actually help in the end ) and there's no way im going to lose so much weight! so im going to cheat with the kellogs k. wish me luck!

Anonymous said...

Hehehe, If you right click on the pic of the chinese girl, and save it to your PC - you can add the pic onto this template as a profile pic :)