Saturday 16 June 2007

Rant 1- loud neighbours

My neighbours are sooo irritatingly noisey! its unbearable!!! im going crackers! its now approx 23:14pm, they have been carrying on for ten hours! ten hours i tell you! that is insaneee!

We moved houses 6 months ago and i was away at uni and since ive moved back home, my neighbours (left side) have been carrying on like theres no tomorrow, well umm like theres no other weekend at least. Every weekend they get drunk and make noises, party noises i guess, i hope...and have no consideration for the others in the area. They have been singing soooo loudly and its irrtiating me, right at this moment they are singing "i will always love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" before that it was the titanic song and before that it was "footballs coming home, it coming, footballs coming home" FYI-they cant even sing! For the love of god just stop!!!!!! Im in my nerd mood and want to study a little, please neighbours stop being arses...

rant over

2 comments:

Sofi said...

you could complain..there is a law regarding noise after a certain time

Anonymous said...

lol, I'v had exactly the same thing!

They were singing all corny songs as well. Eventually it was so funny that I started laughing. And then after laughing about it, it seemed a little less agrivating :)

I didn't have to study though, hehe