Sunday 10 June 2007

Anything with apple in it cannot be wrong!

I am sooo addicted to the new dkny perfume:be delicious! its soooo green appley, tangy, summery and yummy smelling, hmmmm niceee!! I wasnt going to buy it at first because the lady at the perfume shop was being a cow for some reason, but i really wanted it for ages, so i thought might as well!!
Oh and there is this cool little bottle of perfume with it, it had a roller ball head, so you can easily rub it on your wrists and neck! ive never seen anything like that before, so pardon me for my child like excitement! hehe

oh its my daddy's bday today so: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!! XXX

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks afeera..
for wishing me happy bday.
May allah keep you happy longg

faqat.. your daddy

Anonymous said...

how about apple flavored....
paye and/or karelas and/or teenday

Spirit Seeker said...

aamer, ur not my daddy! i shall be telling him what you said! and dnt gross me out about paye and teenday, arghh, i do like keralas though