Thursday 28 June 2007

Driving test

UFFFF i had my driving test today and thats the main reason to why i have not blogged in over a week. Its been consuming so much time, money, energy and is so emotionally draining too. I should have passed my test today as i didnt make any major mistakes. You know what the guy failed me on? being 5 inches wide!! 5 inches! AND then he has the nerve to say to me "you perfect otherwise" wtf?? why couldnt he just pass me, pass me, for the love of allah pass me?

They do it purpose, these people, these driving examiners, bah humbug!

oh yeah and my instructor says i stick my bottom lip out when im getting told off and remind him of a little child and my problem is that i am "too too toooo nice'

whatever i just want to paaasssss and be let free and loose on the roads!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol, awwww - don't worry, you will pass it next time :)

I'm sure he makes you come back just to see your bottom lip curl again ;)

Sofi said...

commiserations :(

one less menace on the road if that helps?

Spirit Seeker said...

taqdeer:i so want to and need to pass, i was hoping to pass this week and drive to work, but now going to get a lift! i dnt think that my bottom lip is that amusing, he is a weird man,funny but weird

sofi: have you been talking to my brothers?lol they said the same thing!