Friday 18 May 2007

Who is Spirit seeker?

The answer: i do not know who spiritual seeker is.
I have been deciding on and off for quite some time to start a blog of my own, the reason why?
  • I do not know who i am-well i do know who i am as in my legal, professional identity, family etc but i am still hoping there is more to me
  • Hopefully blog will be a visual reminder of my trials and tribulations, good times, sad times, happy times inshallah
  • I need a place to talk about my view and opnion on things
  • I am curious about the life of a blogger and can only find out if i am a blogger myself!

I have just finished my batchelor's degree in pharmaceutical science and inshallah next year will be my final year at university and i will gain my M pahrmacy degree!

I have got summer holidays as of yesterday and that means nearly four whole months off, but for two months of that i am going to be working so :( and :) at the same time.

I think its going to be interesting blogging away for four months about my summer vacation and all the commotion which no doubt will come with it!

1 comment:

Sofi said...

hi. thanks for posting on my blog - keep visitng....and most importantly, welcome to blogland. hope you enjoy blogging and blog hopping :)