Monday 28 May 2007

Rain Rain

Its bank holiday Monday and i should be right now getting ready for a family bbq, but im not. I am in bed with stomach pains looking out of my windows at the rain pouring down oh and its just began to hailstone.

SOO much for a family get together, to tell the truth I actually do not mind. Lets face the facts if the weather had been nice and the bbq would have gone ahead,
  • in roughly 50 mins atleast one person would have made an insulting comment to another person and hey presto! a argument starts
  • comments would be made about weights and looks
  • a clingy cousin of mine would have done her routine act of trying to make me feel guilty for some reason or another
  • I would have to do the cleaning up,
  • I would have to make chai and then this gives everyone free reign to criticise my chai, resulting in my mum (bless her) standing up for me and then one certain uncle criticising my parents parental skills.

Most people think that its soo weird that I know what is going to happen at each family get together, the reason I know is that because for 22 years the same thing has practically been occuring, I think i have got the predictions down to an art form!

2 comments:

SingleGuy said...

Sometimes Family Sucks.

Welcome to Blogland

Spirit Seeker said...

hey i think im liking it in blogland!! thanks for the welcome!