Friday 24 August 2007

End of placement

I havent been keeping up with my blog lately due to many reasons as you may have guessed from my previous posts, alhumdillah my emotional and mental health is getting better......slowly, very slowly day by day. i have to resurface and start living again.

today was the last day of my summer placement with a well known pharmacuetical company howevere still as of yet no reply on whether they will offer me a pre reg place or not. so fingers crossed!! inshallah i hope all turns out well.

for now and hopefully for a long time i am focusing upon myself and my career and hopefully the rest of my life will fall into place.

isnt it strange how in an instance you can change from being a happy, confident and driven person into a living dead person? one dream may have died but the dreams related to my career are still alive, if i fufil them i hope it will allow me to let the past go.

No comments: